Mixed Abilities Classroom
Every classroom can be seen as a mixed ability classrooms, and every teacher and education professional must be familiar with the challenges this presents. Our Mixed abilities course has been developed to help professionals meet those challenges, and offers practical tips and insights, as well as solutions to common problems.
- Developing cognitive strategies – reading, listening, speaking, writing, vocabulary, grammar
- Individual learning styles
- Multiple intelligences
- Differentiation – adapting teaching materials
- ICT for differentiation
- Dyslexia in the learning environment – what is it and how can we help?
- Multisensory instruction
- Principles of scaffolding
- Games in the mixed ability classroom
- Mixed ability classroom management
- Using engaging activities to promote positive attitudes
- Assessment and self-assessment
This course is based on practical activities developed by experienced teachers and trainers. After the course, participants will have more self-confidence to work with mixed ability classrooms. They will be aware of possible management techniques, know how to differentiate task and scaffold learning successfully. They will get practical ideas for games and activities that can use immediately after the course in their own professional contexts.
Course fee: EUR 500
The course includes training and working materials, organisational costs and administration costs.
The course fee must be paid 45 days prior to the start of the course.
Cancellation charges: EUR 350.
Upon completion of the course, each participant will be awarded a certificate of attendance, together, if requested, with a Europass Mobility Certificate.
Our training courses are tailored to be funded by the Erasmus+ Programme.
For any help with the KA1 application process, or any additional information on our courses, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
REGISTRATION FORM FOR MIXED ABILITIES CLASSROOM
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes